Wednesday, February 24, 2010

African-american hair!?

ok i know i need to stop flat ironing my hair (i do it once a week) but i have to because i also wash my hair once a week and after i wash it and it dries, it gets super puffy and i cant manage it like that so i flat iron it. but i know its stress on my hair are there any other soltions?African-american hair!?
Try wearing hair extensions to give your hair a break once in a while.Good luck!African-american hair!?
Use a super deep conditioner once a week to keep it nice and soft and when you are washing your hair leave the conditioner in for 4 minutes..... it helps a lot
i do it everday im African American but i spray this stuff on my hair so when you put heat on it it wont break out you can buy it a sallys its called Proclaim Hot thermal Stlyer


Its in a bottle it will have a picture of a flat iron and curl ironer.
I do the same thing you do flat iron and go i get tired of it sometimes so i just get my hair treated at the salon every 2 weeks and just wrap it at night when i wanna give my hair a break. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment