Friday, February 26, 2010

Would bleaching african american hair make it fall out?

I would like to put some blonde in my hair,but from what I've heard that it can make it fall out.I have african american hair and the last time I got a relaxer was over a year ago.I am also planning on getting it professionally done.


If it wont make it fall out,how can I make my hair as healthy as can be before I get it done?


Thanks :DWould bleaching african american hair make it fall out?
No necessarily, but it's not really good for your hair especially sense you have a perm. My beautician recommends that African American women who already get relaxers not get high lights because it's too many chemicals and it dries out your hair. Everyone I have ever know ended up having to cut their hair down the road after getting highlights because their hair started breaking off and the ends started splitting. It's pretty for the moment but you will find it's not worth it.Would bleaching african american hair make it fall out?
I'm not saying this will happen to you, but I used to work with a girl who dyed her hair blonde and her hair fell out to about 1-2 inches long and her blonde started turning green. It was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen. It also makes your hair very dry. Blacks have very fragile hair so you have to be careful when putting so many chemicals in it. Ask your hairstylist for advice and if s/he recommends it for your hair.
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a>
try nappturality.com for more information. There are a lot of members who've tried different things.





it's true that our hair is dry and most types of processing dry the hair even more making it more breakable than it already is.





A good moisturizing regimen though, will give you gthe flexibility to do things like color or bleach and still keep your hair's health and length.

No comments:

Post a Comment