Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I straighten my African-American hair without relaxing?

School is starting soon and I want to wear my hair down. And I don't want to go to the salon. But, I have dry hair, and I have a flat iron but when I try to straighten it, it's still dry. Also give me some tips on how to do it. And, if I do relax it how to I keep it straight?How can I straighten my African-American hair without relaxing?
its sounds like your hair is not in the best condition and that if you want to keep it straight you should go to the salon because otherwise you will be doing MAJOR damage to your already dry hair...if you cant go to the salon then try to find an alternative to wearing your hair down..., you really need a series of aphogee treatments and deep conditioners to bring your hair to a place where you can relax it. If you relax your hair get it doen PROFESSIONALLY... and get a wash and set every 1-2 weeks to keep it straight and in good condition then every 6-8 weeks get a touch up and a trim and your hair will be fine. If you want to press it get that down ever 1-2 weeks and get a trim and deep conditioner and aphogee every 6 weeksHow can I straighten my African-American hair without relaxing?
use Redken Smoothing shampoo for sleek smooth hair.rub in some of the cream and heat protectant,then blow-dry as straight as possible.sinc blow-drying makes hair poof and frizz,straighten your hair with a professional iron,like a Sedu.trust me the Sedu works for ALL types of hair.when your done,smooth in a drop ofhair serum to make your hair shiny and soft:)
Go to youtube.com type in 'wehairu' (no spaces). This is a new item that will be hitting the market any day now. It should be available for purchase through www.treasuredlocks.com. It works marvelously. I know the CEO of the company and he is awesome--knows a lot about hair and has designed this to be healthy for hair too. This product was initially intended for kinky African American hair but works very well on normal types of hair too.
sista i got you!





what i would suggest is going to the salon ; and let your stylist fix it up for you.





after she has or while she is doing your hair ask her questions on how to keep your hair healthy,shraight,and manageable.





now what i do is get my hair pressed which usually keeps it shraight itself. but ask your stylist what would be the best for your hair!


hope this helps!
hmm....grl u needa relaxer tho dont leave it in too long...ur hair will fall out
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment