Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best shampoo for African American hair?

My hair is dry, brittle, and I have a dandruff problem too. I want to grow my hair out and for it to be shiny. I also use a flat iron on my hair, so if you could help me that'd be great.What is the best shampoo for African American hair?
I use Neutrogena t-gel first for my dandruff and then I use Nexxus Huemectress(sp?) shampoo and conditioner. It's important that you have your ends clipped every time you relax. I also use a satin scarf and pillow case to stop drying. Go see a beautician then keep a good routine.What is the best shampoo for African American hair?
aveda products are the best products. believe me i have tried many of them from african pride to pantene and aussie mega. go to the aveda store and let them school you on what to use in your hair. i did and i do not regret it. i haave real black hair. none of that hybrid stuff. aveda is the bomb!. go get you some.thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment