Sunday, February 28, 2010

How Can I Get Emo Hair With very Thick, Long, and African American Hair?

I am have very thick, black hair and i want that kind of look. I'm not looking for pictures or tips but steps on how to make my hair in that style without my mom freaking out. Does anybody have any ideas?How Can I Get Emo Hair With very Thick, Long, and African American Hair?
just dont go too overboard. go to the salon, get a nice treatment and relaxer in your hair and have it straightened, then ask for a kind of layered choppy bang type hairstyle, im not emo but im pretty sure its easy to ask for an edgy hair style and look the part with being too much, or a wanna be.How Can I Get Emo Hair With very Thick, Long, and African American Hair?
razor cut layers, long bangs and accessories like bandannas, hairbands,bows,clips.
I am not sure I understand the question,


What is Emo Hair?
idk, try coming it rhianna style... it looks nice

No comments:

Post a Comment