Friday, February 26, 2010

What do you have to do when you dye african american hair already relaxed?

I want to get a honey brown dye in my hair but my mom said no because she says it breaks my hair off and she doesn't want it to break of because my hair is waist length. So what do I have to do in order to take care of it well enough in order for it not to break off? Washing, conditioning, (for a long period of time) etc.What do you have to do when you dye african american hair already relaxed?
How To Grow African American Hair Long


Discover The Secrets To Growing Kinky, Curly, African American Hair Long And Healthy.





Click here: http://d37a1lj062ascz7aug1gwvko1z.hop.clickbank.net/What do you have to do when you dye african american hair already relaxed?
don't dye your hair


since my hair is a bit relaxed


im waiting for my new growth to grow out because you can't die you hair with a relaxer or else your hair will die and it will all fall out. so i just say wait till you have new growth.
you need to see a stylist for getting your hair dyed..especially since your hair is already relaxed. yes its true your hair can become dry and weak, and eventually break off. so that's why you needs to see a hair stylist for it


-hoped i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment