Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for African American hair?

My hair is very dry and very damaged.











I have tried stuff like Pantene and it doesn't work well on my hair.What is the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for African American hair?
Try the Organic Root Stimulator line of hair products. Believe me, this line is awesome. The products keep your hair follicles moisturized and repair damage. For me, I noticed new growth in about 3 weeks. I'm serious. You could go toWhat is the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for African American hair?
I just recently started using Wen hair products. They make a conditioning cleanser, so it's like the shampoo and conditioner in one, but it doesn't lather up like shampoo. You just put it on your hair in and leave in for at least 5 minutes and rinse out, then you put some in as a leave-in conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling amazing; I have very think coarse relaxed hair.





I also used to use Pantene, but it's not supposed to be healthy for your hair because it coats it and can cause it to break off (I had a huge problem with my hair shedding for years and couldn't figure out why).
it's a bit xpensive but VERY WORTH IT..go to mixedchicks.com you can c their products and request a sample

No comments:

Post a Comment