Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the best non-perament cole with no ammonia that covers gray for african american hair?

I have long hair and going gray. I dont like permanent colors and would like to cover the gray. I recently went to a hair dresser and she told me that the color that I have in my hair was pernmanent. I have always colored my hair with a non- permanent color and she (the hair dresser) told me that it was permanent.What are the best non-perament cole with no ammonia that covers gray for african american hair?
You have to be very careful with any ';At-Home'; hair dyes. What you think you're purchasing, may not actually be what you believe it to be. I would highly recommend finding a salon that uses Paul Mitchell products or a Paul Mitchell salon and ask for a PM Shines to cover your gray. This product is excellent! Not only is it not a permanent hair color, but it has ingredients that condition the hair and leave it with an incredible shine! I recommend it to my friends and family. I'm not affiliate with them at all, I just know it works! :-) good luck.





Check out http://www.UrbanSalonNetwork.com for more information regarding Healthy Black Hair Care or to locate a salon in your area!

No comments:

Post a Comment