Friday, February 26, 2010

What are some homemade remedies that will help my african american hair grow and reduce damage and breakage?

I'm trying to get my hair to grow and I need some inexpensive remedies, tips, or whatever you can offer to help my hair grow....What are some homemade remedies that will help my african american hair grow and reduce damage and breakage?
I can tell you this much, TRY NOT TO BRUSH YOUR HAIR. When u brush your hair as an African American you are pulling out your hair and causing breakage at the end. I know! I really don't know about any home remedies. I'm going natural. Keep it moisturized. THE BEST I CAN TELL U IS TO SLEEP WITH YOUR HAIR WRAPPED UP. You might don't notice it, but when you sleep with your hair not ';sheltered (wrapped/covered)'; at night it rubs up against the covers and pillow case when you toss and turn and that causes it to break. It's true.What are some homemade remedies that will help my african american hair grow and reduce damage and breakage?
Brush your hair gently with preferably wooden brushes to increase hair growth. Never brush the hair when it is wet. If one wants to grow hair, trim the hair once every month, just the tips will do. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.
Coconut oil is great for protecting the protien in you hair, less breakage = longer hair! also my blog has alot about growing hair long and keeping it strong, it might be helpful http://thelonghairdiaries.blogspot.com/ :)
Wash every 2-3 days instead of everyday. Don't use conditioner. Your hair needs its' natural oils. Brush hair 2 or 3 times a day.
Definately check out http://www.urbansalonnetwork.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment