Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do you have a recommendation for African American hair products that can be mailed to an APO AP?

I am an African American woman and I have extremely dry and thick, coarse hair. I have to get a touch up every two weeks and a full relaxer every four weeks. I want to know what relaxer is best, shampoo and conditioner, and moisturizer? Also, can you give me some hair tips to keep my hair mananagable. I am overseas, and the stylists here have very little knowledge with African American hair. What products work best with African Americans?Do you have a recommendation for African American hair products that can be mailed to an APO AP?
ok this sounds really weird but put lots of olive oil in your hair then put a shower cap of it for about 15 minutes. it will keep the heat in and then make sure you wash it out really really good. the oil helps calm down your hair a bit aswell as making it softer and shinier. it also prevents dry hair and split ends. my mum suggested this to an african women we knew and her hair became a bit more managable. the more thick your hair is the more oil you will have to put in.


hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment