Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's a good product to deep condition natural african american hair with?

I've been looking around on the internet doing research but I can't seem to find what would be a good product to use for deep conditioning. I was also curious to know if I could deep condition my hair while showering? Letting the hot steam and my body heat, cause the conditioner to penetrate.





I'd also like to know what's a good sulphate free shampoo.





I've had all natural hair for about a month after transitioning for two months.What's a good product to deep condition natural african american hair with?
Hi. Try Northwest Scents products. You can use the conditioner as a deep conditioner in the shower or out of the shower. The shampoo is sulfate free. The website is http://www.nwscents.comWhat's a good product to deep condition natural african american hair with?
Mineral Indulgence has a Kiwi Coconut Hair Smoothie that's a leave-in deep conditioner that's really good. The Curls By Nature is a deep conditioner you can leave in in the shower and it will accentuate your curls and soften your hair, they also have a sulfate Free shampoo. Actually, there is a sale going on right now where if you get a regimen with the Curls by nature deep conditioner you get free shipping.





Hope I helped. :)





PS: The products are 100% natural if that's a bonus.





http://mineralindulgence.com/





http://mineralindulgence.com/Hair_Care_P鈥?/a>
Go to frizzoff.com





I pray religiously to Johnathan Torch he is the best hair stylist in the world for curly heads and his products are perfect.





He has a regular conditioner and leave-in conditioner, I would use his treatment shampoo first as it repairs damaged hair...
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment