Friday, February 26, 2010

What are some good hair products that help african american hair grow?

From shampoo's to oils anything will help me.What are some good hair products that help african american hair grow?
Shampoo doesn't grow the hair, but there are shampoos out there that won't strip the hair of moisture, these are sulfate free and preferably natural shampoos. I'm a conditioner addict, it moisturizes my hair and keeps it from breaking, protein conditioners add strength... Oils, least favorite are mineral oil and anything containing them that are meant to stay in the hair and on the scalp. Natural oils like coconut oil, jojoba, almond, olive, shea butter... these oils hold in moisture while conditioning the skin and hair and essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, and emu are helpful in getting the hair to grow faster by stimulating the scalp and hair follicles (I know this to be fact, my hair is almost to my waist, just below mid back, after in 2006 it was only two inches long and having to have it cut after a relaxer mishap in 2007) What I do is mix a few drops of essential oil in a milder oil like almond or walnut and apply it to my scalp everyday. I usually mix my own hair care products because commercial ones are full of chemicals and carcinogens and don't really do what they claim to do. But out of my favorite store brought products I have to say BB hair lotion, BB hair growth oil and the oil in the bottle with the nozzle, Africa's Best Herbal Oil, Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea reconstructor, WGO, MTG, and a few other oils like Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil...What are some good hair products that help african american hair grow?
there really is nothing that can make you hair grow, for ';our'; type of hair its just maintenance. conditioning your hair weekly and moisturizing it daily also stetching relaxers will help you maintain more length and strength

No comments:

Post a Comment