Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to make African-American hair permanently straight?

I have African hair being that my parents are the Caribbean, I relax my hair every 2 months. But when I wash my hair days after the relaxer, my hair is still curly. My friend told me I could get my hair permanently straight. How do I do this? Are there products I can buy to do it?How to make African-American hair permanently straight?
well a relaxer is supposed to permanently straighten your hair. Your hair may get a little frizzy but that's it. I don't know what kind of relaxer you use maybe you don't leave it in long enough. I use silk elements lye relaxer and that is a good one. try this website for info on hair. k-i-s-s.bizHow to make African-American hair permanently straight?
there is no way to permanently straighten ';our'; hair. when you get a relaxer and a few weeks have gone by you automatically get ';new growth'; which is your natural hair growing in. As far as days after you get a perm you wash it and your hair is still curly to me it sounds like your hair is underprocessed.
There is no way to permanently straighten your hair. Either continue to get relaxers, or learn to love and appreciate your hair as it is. I'm sure your natural texture is beautiful. :)
you can get it chemically straightened at the hair dresses, it is the opposite to a perm and works really well.
Go to a beautician and ask about getting a reverse perm
african american hair is natural its curly so just straighten every week after you wash it

No comments:

Post a Comment