Friday, February 26, 2010

What are some excellent hair products for african american hair?

Hi


Im looking for some good hair products like shampoos, conditioners, creams...something that i can use in my hair to give it a ';just relaxed'; silky look. I normally use ';black hair care'; products and they sometimes leave a residue in my hair or dries out my hair giving it a ';nappy'; look. I need some suggestions on what to use...10 points





Thanks!What are some excellent hair products for african american hair?
Well, I'm not sure if you are on a budget or what you mean by ';residue';. And I don't know whether you have relaxed or natural hair or not, but the Mineral Indulgence produts are all natural and are designed for black women. Maybe they have something that you are looking for. The Kiwi Coconut Hair Smoothie made my hair soft and sily feeling, and soft and shiny, however I have natural hair. I heard it wors on relaxed hair too, but I suppose it depends on how you use it. I guess you would have to email the company for assistance.





http://mineralindulgence.com/





They have a sale going on, btw...so I hope I helped some. :)What are some excellent hair products for african american hair?
Take a look at my website about Black hair care. It explains everything: http://hubpages.com/hub/BlackHairCare

No comments:

Post a Comment