Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the BEST way to get wavy hair for African American hair?

I want to know to best way to get wavy hair.What is the BEST way to get wavy hair for African American hair?
What I do is


#1: Braid your hair and leave it in for a couple days (the more the better)


#2: Take out the braids and apply curl activator gel to each one as you do it





I find this holds it pretty well and it looks rather natural tooWhat is the BEST way to get wavy hair for African American hair?
By wetting it, letting it airdry, and then braid it and let it aloose in the morning.


I';m pretty 1000 percent sure it's the way to go, but then again I'm half white so good luck.
No matter what type of hair you have the best way to create a nice wave is to buy a barrel waver!!
when ur hair is wet after the shower take ur finger and go all though your hair going up and down with mouse in your hands, that worked for me great

No comments:

Post a Comment