Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to maintain healthy hair african american hair on a budget.?

I'm trying to grow my hair out from a short hairstyle and trying to keep it healthy. I like curls but I heard you can't put heat in your hair everyday. What else can I do or use?How to maintain healthy hair african american hair on a budget.?
Here are products you can use to help your hair grow at top speed. They have everything for Afro America Women. I'm also a user of this line. Got my two little sisters to use this and they don't experience Breakage or dry dull hair and got 1 1/2 inches new growth in a month. They've got everything for our type of hair.








http://www.strengthofnature.com/How to maintain healthy hair african american hair on a budget.?
Sponge rollers come in different sizes to give a variety of curls.
I have curls. Use alot of conditioner and not so much shampoo. to make curls in ur hair wet it and put ur finger around a piece of ur hair and gently twist it. and u have loose ringlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment