Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best type of perm/relaxer to use for african american hair?

I'm thinking about relaxing my hair again but want to use a different type other than Dark and Lovely and Isoplus. Any suggestions?What is the best type of perm/relaxer to use for african american hair?
OliVe Oil! Its a brand that they sell at walmartWhat is the best type of perm/relaxer to use for african american hair?
Motions leave my hair dry and just plain out BAD! so don't use that one. I'm trying out the Olive oil one because my friend by the way has long, thick, silky hair uses Olive oil.

Report Abuse



I use Protectiv they sell it at Rite-Aide and it rocks. My hair has a tendency to break and after I started using this it doesn't break. And it's as silky and and straight as when I go to the hairdresser and spend $150. I have long hair, so I want to make sure it's protected.
ok well i get my hair realxed at the salon best bets that's wear you should go but ok dark and lovely my mom uses that the lady at the salon she uses procalim and i love it omg!!! it's comes out so silky!! and just wow it's very fine when shes done!! so everyone hair if different so umm proclaim!! is good
I use the Olive Oil Relaxer too =].
mizani or motions

No comments:

Post a Comment