Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best product for african american hair?

I wanted to know what is the best shampoo and conditioner for african american hair. Plz dont guess, tell me from personal experiences!! thnxWhat is the best product for african american hair?
Most ';african americans'; I see looks like they use wheel bearing grease from Auto Zone. It's nappy and greasy just like the person it's on. Just guessing.......What is the best product for african american hair?
I've been having a hard time with my hair coming out since I was a little girl. Even when I went to a salon once a week, I would still pop. I've been using Projective for a little over a year and this is the healthiest my hair has ever been. That's all I use on my and my daughter's hair. (Mine is relaxed and hers is natural). My sister is using it now too. A friend (who teaches cosmetology and does my hair on occasion) says that she likes Profectiv too. Walmart sells some of the products, as well as beauty supply stores.





http://www.strengthofnature.com/
My African American friend prefers Jhirmack Sahmpoo and Conditioner. She thinks they are working really well! You can try: http://www.keeplookingbusy.com/itmSearch鈥?/a>
It depends on what your hair needs.


For moisture, i would say Aussie Moist is the best


For protein, I love love love Frederick Fekkai


Shea Moisture also has some great products as well. HTH
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment