Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are some emo scene hairstyles for African American hair?

I really like the whole emo scene hair and style but i'm not sure how to get my hair like that with my type of hair.What are some emo scene hairstyles for African American hair?
African American can get the same type of hair as anyone else, but it would be easier to get a perm first. You need to ask for short choppy layers with a side bangs.Then tease it like anyone else.What are some emo scene hairstyles for African American hair?
I have african american hair too. I also have ';scene hair'; style its fustrating to do.I have to straighten my hair. EVERY day. to keep hair standing up we have to use a lot of hair spray but if you use to much our hair will become to moist and curl. I suggest getting a chi. talk to a hair stylist

Report Abuse



These might be of use if your hair is like this..





http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd247鈥?/a>





you could straighten your hair out if you have the afro/carrabian type of hair, or you could grow it a bit and go for this..





http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm99/鈥?/a>








Good luck :)


Hope i helped =]





xx
my friend flat irons his hair to get it super straight and then puts it over his face...
short choppy layers with side bangs (only if you have straight hair tho)
just make ur hair thin...
honestly those styles arent made for our hair type we cant layer our natural God given hair and wear it choppy and texture like theirs without walking around looking crazy but if that something you want, get a quick weave or sewn in weave but i wouldnt suggest this style with your natural hair.if you have questions feel free to email me!!
Just get a hot pink afro or something.
-eye twitches-
there are none give it up
IDK...maybe the emo scene isnt for u

No comments:

Post a Comment