Sunday, February 28, 2010

What hair products are the best for african american hair?

I want to us organic root stimulator products, such as, the aloe shampoo and the mayonaise conditioner??


Any suggestions are welcomedWhat hair products are the best for african american hair?
Honestly, it all depends on your hair type. Different products work for different people. For example, I when I started using Motions products about 2 years ago, my best friend fell in love with how my hair looked. Of course, she decided to start using Motions, but it did NOT work as well on her hair. She eventually found a brand that works GREAT on her hair which is Optimum brand.





Personally, I say experiment. If someone says it helped them, it doesn't hurt to try it. If it doesn't work for you, then try another brand. It's almost trial and error, but I promise you will find a brand that works great for you. I will throw out a few that I've used and seen pretty good results:





-Motions -- one of my all time favorites


-Optimum/Optimum Care (all products)


-Isoplus (all products)


-Some Dark %26amp; Lovely products


-Infusium (only the leave-in conditioner has worked for me)


-Pantene line that's ';made for women of color'; (I think there is a name for that line, but I know the statement in quotes is on the bottle)











Hope this information helps.What hair products are the best for african american hair?
anything by lusters or bb is good. i use the oil sheen and conditioners on my daughter(who is half black) and they work great. im not sure where you are from but here in chicago there are alot of local brands that you could probably benefit from. it also depends on how youre trying t ostyle your hair. if you want to relax it or go natural or braid it or weave , you know. it all depends!
I like Lusters Pink and natural products like coconut oil and olive oil.





Also check out http://www.recipezaar.com/ for deep conditioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment