Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can i make my African-American hair grow longer, fast?

I heard there are oils or products I can use. What are these oils and where can I get them? Or what products are great for this? Also, please, I really dont wanna hear some pro-afro people talking about me trying to be white or asian and that i should keep my natural and whatnot. I didnt say i want my hair silky straight, i love my thickness, i just want it longer like to the middle of my back. Its a little past my shoulders now.How can i make my African-American hair grow longer, fast?
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/鈥?/a>





it a great site other sits you can check ar


Black Girl With Long Hair


Black hair Media


Black Hair Planet


Grow Afro Hair LongHow can i make my African-American hair grow longer, fast?
try bio silk from a natural food store. small bottle for $29.00 but it works. also, when i moved to florida the heat and humidity help it to grow . ony trim edges quarter inch once per month . don't cut your hair , trim it yourself or by somone you can trust not to cut it off . use good products by mazani , nite creams and good conditioners and rinses. i am black and like long hair too.
Rub any oil like coconut or olive oil into the scalp and massage for 5 minutes . Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head, keep it on for 5 minutes repeat the process at least 2 times before shampoo. Or if you have a steamer you can use that in low setting for 5 minutes after oiling and massaging. Try http://usefulinfo-hairgrow.blogspot.com/ for more remedies and details.
Take a Biotin vitamin supplement.
Use some of the CHI products it really works i use it when i do blowouts it looks flawless its bouncy and wonderful.
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment