Friday, February 26, 2010

How can you make loose waves/curls on relaxed african american hair?

I'm african american ,and I have a relaxer in my hair(it's shoulder length). When I don't straighten my hair it gets pouffy. And all I know how to do is straighten my hair; but I really want a hairstyle that looks like loose waves or curls without having to do too much to it. What can I do? Are there any products I could use?How can you make loose waves/curls on relaxed african american hair?
try jeri curls











mark kHow can you make loose waves/curls on relaxed african american hair?
I did not like your answer at all no offense but jeri curls are greasy and ugly.

Report Abuse



straighten your hair, let it cool and then take a curling iron to it and curl it.
you dont need to add any grease because they are so greasy already
perm

No comments:

Post a Comment