Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best flat iron for African American hair?

I am an african american female who recently went natural. I have fine hair. I don't want to put a relaxer in my hair because of breakage, however I do want my hair straight every now and then. What is the best flat iron to buy?What is the best flat iron for African American hair?
I own a Chi, and love it, but I could do the sally brand. I think your bigger concern is what styling product will give you the best results. Since you're natural you'll want a silicone base styling aide to protect from humidity. I prefer mizani thermal styling serum-but that is creamy, but that have an oil serum and actually a whole line that can prep your hair for heat styling.What is the best flat iron for African American hair?
GHD's are very good! They are great for all types of hair, very popular straighteners and a bit expensive.


BabyBliss Pro is good also but not as good as GHD, they are cheaper though. My sister has a BabyBliss Pro and it's works very well for her and my hair.


PS Before straightening remember to use a protective spray hair thing. :)
Conair makes great flat irons. I have thick hair %26amp; bought a 1'; and a 2'; iron, for a fraction of the cost of the highly popular ones.
Sedu or Chi are the best. They're pricey, but a great investment.
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment