Friday, February 26, 2010

Salon recommendations for naturally curly african american hair in Chicago?

I have naturally curly hair and I have been looking for a hair salon since I moved to Chicago. I am not really into the whole salon experience, so I don't need someplace trendy or stylish--meaning expensive. I am african-american and would like someone who has experience dealing with my hair in its natural state. Any suggestions? I might also mention I live in Evanston and don't want to drive all the way to the South side of town if I can help it. Thanks everyone!Salon recommendations for naturally curly african american hair in Chicago?
Here's a directory of natural hair care salons in Illinois:


http://www.naturallyyoumagazine.com/salo鈥?/a>





Here's a directory of salons for people with curly hair in Chicago:


http://www.naturallycurly.com/?formsourc鈥?/a>





You can browse through the salons' websites to see if they do the styles you would like.Salon recommendations for naturally curly african american hair in Chicago?
try marios
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment