Friday, February 26, 2010

How do you get African-American hair bouncy?

I want my hair to move through the wind, it's soft but not quite the results I get when I go the salon.How do you get African-American hair bouncy?
Read this:


http://www.ehow.com/how_4706365_can-have鈥?/a>


hope it helps :)How do you get African-American hair bouncy?
this is a question that only your stylist can educate you on. your stylist knows your hair type. ask for a consultation so that he/she may be able to teach you how to use the tools and product that they do when you like the results they give. that is part of their job. give it a try. hope i was some help. i can't tell you exactly what to do when i can't see your hair.
maybe it has too much oil. i know when i get a doobie the only thing on it is a little oil sheen and its great! but if i put grease on my scalp a few days later it gets heavy. since i cut my hair, my stylist told me to us the Pink (brand) of glosser and just part your hair and spray on ROOTS ONLY. if you spray entire hair it will get heavy. Also when you wash your hair, set it in rollers, dry, spray scalp, wrap and drop, sorta like a home made doobie...and wrapp your hair every night with a silk/satin scarf or a wrap net w/ the velcro in front (that's what i use)...good luck hope i help!
Wash your hair until it's squeaky clean.


Blow-dry your hair and use a paddle brush for straightening.


Don't weigh-down your hair with oil and oil spray.
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment