Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best way to grow african american hair while in braids?

Usually, your hair will automatically grow while it is braided. I have had my hair braided a few times before and I noticed that since I was not putting any heat and harsh chemicals in my hair, my hair became more healthy. If you are looking for a product that will help your hair grow even more you may want to you try Dr. Miracles, they have came out with with a new line of products for braids. Also, you may want to try products such as Doo-gro and Re-Gro hair grease by Empress. I've used both and they are outstanding. You can find these two in your local beauty supply and Dr. Miracles at Wal-mart.What is the best way to grow african american hair while in braids?
The best thing you can do while your hair is in braids is wash it regularly *once a week or so* condition it daily with braidspray or leave in conditioner, wrap a scarf around your edges so they dont rub away and dont leave them in too long. Your hair will grow nataurally while in braids, but leaving them in too long will cause the shed hairs to mat and ';lock up'; resulting in more hair loss than gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment