Friday, February 26, 2010

What should i do with my frizzy african american hair?

it's usually thick and the length of my hair stops near my shoulders. How can i fix it quickly every morning? thanks.What should i do with my frizzy african american hair?
the easiest way is to straighten it with and it will stay up to 3 days ... but it is not good for your hair...


an other possibility is that you smooth it and roll it while it is wet and tie it with some cloth... and let it dry like that overnight....


if you do the latter very often your hair will get softer and wavy instead of frizzy...


but dont wash your hair very often... twice a week is enough...


hope it helpedWhat should i do with my frizzy african american hair?
apply some frizz-ease on it





just dont use chemcials and relaxers in ur hair..it will damage and break ur hair
Try Yuko hair straightening
1st get a perm...

No comments:

Post a Comment